Tie Dye Coffee Filter Monster Halloween Craft
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating spooky crafts and decorating the house with my son. We put on a fun Halloween movie or a silly Halloween music playlist and start creating. It's always a good time! Recently, we made these scary tie dyed coffee filter monsters. They were incredibly easy to make and they turned out so cute!
Here's What You Need
- Coffee filters
- Washable markers. We like Crayola.
- A black permanent marker. We use Sharpie.
- A spray bottle of water (optional)
- Construction paper
- Cover your work space with newspaper. This craft can get a little messy.
- Color the coffee filters with washable markers. Use as many colors as you like and don't worry about leaving white spaces. The bigger markers work best.
- Use your spray bottle filled with water to saturate each coffee filter. If you don't have a spray bottle, put the colored coffee filter under running water for a second or two to get it wet. This is messy, so be careful!
- Lay the coffee filters flat on newspaper and let dry. This takes between 20 minutes to an hour.
- Once the coffee filters are dry, you're ready to create your monsters! Use construction paper to cut out eyes, mouths, eyebrows, horns, whatever you like! Be creative!
- Glue your creations to the coffee filter to create your scary monsters.
Have fun and create as many monsters as you'd like!
Vote for your favorite Halloween character!
What is your favorite Halloween character?
More by this Author
This November, teach your kids the value of gratitude with this fun, easy craft. 30 days of gratitude for the whole family.
This Thanksgiving, create a unique turkey art craft with items you already have around the house!
This adorable snowman wreath will welcome your guests and compliment your holiday decor! It's simple to create, using items you already have on hand.
No comments yet.