How to Make Slime With Just Two Ingredients
- 1 cup PVA Glue
- 1 cup Dixan Liquid Multicolor
- 1 drop food coloring, optional
- Put 1 cup PVA glue in a large plastic bowl.
- Mix 1 cup Dixan Multicolor with the PVA glue.
- Add a few drops of any food coloring.
- Mix the ingredients with a fork until the mixture does not stick to the bowl.
- The slime is now ready to be played with. Store in a small plastic container with lid. The slime should last for a few weeks.
At first the mixture will be runny and sticky
The consistency of the slime is now firm.