I'm a 30-something mum of two who loves to spend time with my kids reading, doing crafts, cooking, etc.
- 1 cup PVA Glue
- ½ cup Dixan Liquid Multicolor
- 1 drop of food coloring (optional)
Step-by-Step Homemade Slime Instructions
- Put 1 cup PVA glue in a large plastic bowl.
- Mix ½ cup Dixon Multicolor with the PVA glue.
- Add a few drops of any food coloring.
- Mix the ingredients with a fork until the mixture does not stick to the bowl.
- The slime is now ready to be played with. Store in a small plastic container with a lid. The slime should last for a few weeks.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.