I'm a thirty-something mum of two who loves to spend time with my kids reading, doing crafts, cooking, etc.
- 1 cup PVA Glue
- ½ cup Dixan Liquid Multicolor
- 1 drop of food coloring (optional)
Step-by-Step Homemade Slime Instructions
- Put 1 cup PVA glue in a large plastic bowl.
- Mix ½ cup Dixon Multicolor with the PVA glue.
- Add a few drops of any food coloring.
- Mix the ingredients with a fork until the mixture does not stick to the bowl.
- The slime is now ready to be played with. Store in a small plastic container with a lid. The slime should last for a few weeks.
Instructional Photos for Homemade Slime
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.