Patterns and Frames for Christmas
This page features printable Christmas patterns and frames for your holiday scrapbooking or arts and crafts projects. I created these patterns and offer them for free.
Use these patterns to make your own Christmas cards and gift tags. Create festive frame ornaments or print and use for wrapping of small gifts.
I will be adding more images to this collection periodically, so feel free to bookmark this page for future additions. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Poinsettia Christmas Frame or Background
Christmas Trees Pattern
Christmas Picture Frame Ornament
FOR ADULTS: Use the image above to create your own holiday picture frame.
- Using an X-ACTO knife, carefully cut out the yellow part of the image.
- Place the frame over your favorite holiday photo and glue into place.
- Add a piece of heavy weight cardstock to the back of your framed photo and glue into place.
- Once it is dry trim the outer edges of your framed photo.
- Punch a hole into the top using a hole punch and add some string for hanging.
Colorful Christmas Lights Pattern
Christmas Stockings Pattern
Candy Cane Pattern
Gingerbread Man Pattern
Green & Red Christmas Bows Pattern
Holly Berry Pattern
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Too!
Canvas-Art-Shop on November 21, 2012:
These are really handy, what a way to cut down on buying wrapping paper! Love the lens!
Linda Jo Martin from Post Falls, Idaho, USA on October 20, 2012:
Fantastic paper collection for Christmas, Michelle! I dearly appreciate your sharing of free printable Christmas scrapbook paper, and am putting a link to this lens on my "Christmas on a Tight Budget" lens so that people without money who visit my lens will benefit from your page of Christmas design papers. Thanks so much!