Cereal Box Mail Holder Craft
Cereal Box Mail Holder
There are many times when I have so much mail that my table is a complete mess. It is so hard to go through all of them and sort it out. So, I decided to make something cute to organize all of my mail—hopefully this will inspire you to stay on top of your incoming mail, too!
- 2 cereal box
- Tacky glue and hot glue
- Scissor or box cutter
- Pen or Maker
- Scrapbook papers (Got mine from Walmart. You can buy it in store or online here)
- First, measure the height you want your mail box holder.
- Mark the lines on the boxes.
- You can do a straight or slanted line on the side of the boxes. I decided to do a slant line.
Step 1 PhotosClick thumbnail to view full-size
- Cut the boxes.
- Check to see if the boxes line up.
- Tip: It’s easier if the boxes are the same size too.
- Hot glue the boxes together.
- Measure and cut the scrap papers to fit on the box and glue it on using the tacky glue.
- Using hot glue will give it some bumps.
- I would prefer using hot glue, but not for this kind of craft.
- For bigger cereal boxes you'll probably use about 5 scrap papers. For smaller ones, you'll use about 4 scrap papers.
I think it is easier to start from the bottom to sides then the inside to outside. What works for me might not work for you. You can do it how I did it or find your own way to glue the scrap papers on.
You can do it how I did it or find your own way to glue the scrap papers on.
Hope you enjoy this craft tutorial and that it inspires you to try it! Thanks for reading. =)