Handmade Mother's Day Card
I believe that we don't have to give expensive gifts to make someone happy. For as long as it's given sincerely . . . that's what matters most.
I made this card in 1998 for mama on Mother's day.
- White card stock
- Glittery gift wrapper
- Felt paper
- Rose buds
- Double sided tape
- Hot glue (glue gun)
- Letter M pattern (for 'mama/mother')
- Metallic pen
- Fold the card stock in half and cut the width/length as desired.
- Cut a piece of glittered wrapping paper the same size as the card stock and tape it on the front of the card stock
- Trace the letter M pattern on the felt paper. and tape in on the glittered wrapping paper as shown in the picture.
- Arrange the flowers and the ribbon as desired and glue it on the lower right side of the letter M.
- Write your dedication with metallic pen and you're done.